Scottish Centre for Excellence in Aesthetics – Glasgow, Scotland.
The Scottish Centre for Excellence in Aesthetics is a branch of Scottish Centre for Excellence in Dentistry, focussing on non-surgical and surgical face and body rejuvenation, separately or as a complement to your dental treatment. Central to this is our InMode machine, one of only a few in the country, which provides IPL skin rejuvenation, skin contraction, face and body contouring and remodelling and laser hair removal.
Our team consists of:
- Mr Arshad Ali - The Clinical Director of the Scottish Centre of Excellence for Dentistry and Scottish Centre of Excellence in Aesthetics.
- Dr Heather Muir - Our Cosmetic Face and Body Practitioner who provides treatment with the InMode machine, botox, fillers and other specialist beauty treatments.
- Mr Taimur Shoaib - Consultant Plastic Surgeon, who can provide several treatments in the Centre under local anaesthetic and sedation and further treatments under general anaesthetic at other sites in Glasgow.
- Mr Andrew Carton - Maxillofacial Surgeon, who can perform eye bag removal and face lifts under local anaesthetic in the Centre.
- Mrs Claire Javis - Our Face and Body Cosmetic Therapist who is a dental nurse and is trained in use of our InMode machine. She provides laser hair removal, IPL skin rejuvenation and fractional rejuvenation.
You can read more about our team on the Team page.